Driving Instructor Jobs in Kings Lynn
Are you thinking about becoming a driving instructor in Kings Lynn? With the opportunity to teach a key life skill, it is a rewarding career choice for those with considerable driving experience. Due to the continued growth of NxtGen Driving Academy, we are always searching for highly experienced local drivers.
NxtGen Automatic Driving Instructors
With our flexible, specialised driving instructor training courses, you will gain a thorough understanding of how to best pass on your expertise to those looking to learn. Our courses are affordable, and we offer flexible payment options. If you’re looking for driving instructor training in Kings Lynn, here are some of the benefits of choosing NxtGen.
Why Become a Driving Instructor with NxtGen
The NxtGen team are here to assist you in developing your skills as a driving instructor whilst you build up your local clientele. With the flexibility to work as much or as little as you like, you are your own boss. Mornings or evenings, part-time or full-time, the choice is yours. NxtGen also provides you with safety and security, and you have the opportunity to earn between £30,000 and £50,000 per year.
The Benefits of Applying with NxtGen
The NxtGen franchise program is now available in Kings Lynn, and with three packages to choose from, you only have to pay for what you need. Designed to support driving instructors in building their business under the respected NxtGen brand, we offer the following services for driving instructor recruitment in Kings Lynn:
- Partial or fully covered financing, depending on the package you select.
- A dual-controlled training vehicle with full insurance and maintenance.
- A set of NxtGen-branded clothing.
- Use of the diary management system.
- Free courses to aid your personal growth.
- The option of “train now, pay later”.
- Around-the-clock customer support and business guidance.
- Franchise-free weeks that occur twice each year.
How Do I Apply for A Driving Instructor Job at NxtGen?
Ready to take the next steps? Before you embark on your driving instructor training, you must have held a full driving licence for at least three years and be at least 21 years old. If you meet these requirements, the DVSA will conduct a criminal background check on you, and once complete, you are ready to apply to become a driving instructor at NxtGen.
Can’t wait to begin the journey? You can start your driving instructor training whilst your application is being processed, which could potentially take up to six weeks. The three stages of our driving instructor training program are as follows:
- The first part consists of a 100-question theory test, which to pass, you are required to answer a minimum of 85 questions correctly. To support you in succeeding, we will provide you with all the necessary learning materials.
- The second part is a 60-minute practical driving test. The maximum number of minor mistakes you can make to pass is six, and additionally, you must complete 20 hours of driving instruction before the exam.
- Your teaching abilities will be assessed by a DVSA examiner during the final part. Within six months of obtaining your PDI license, you must complete at least 40 hours of this portion of the training course, as well as an additional 20 hours to become a fully qualified driving instructor.
Upon completion of all three stages, your new career begins as you are set to start practising as a driving instructor at NxtGen.
If you require more information about our driving instructor recruitment in Kings Lynn, including franchise opportunities, don’t hesitate to get in touch today.