Driving Instructor Jobs in Lowestoft
Interested in teaching driving in Lowestoft? Teaching driving can be a rewarding and successful job if you have experience with both manual and automatic cars.
NxtGen Automatic Driving Instructors
As part of NxtGen Driving Academy’s ever-growing team, we are looking for highly experienced local drivers. Take advantage of our speciality driving teacher training courses to learn the ins and outs of the profession. As well as providing economical driving instructor instruction in Lowestoft, we also offer extra funding options. Take a look at the advantages of NxtGen driving instructor jobs in Lowestoft below.
Why Become a Driving Instructor with NxtGen
Working at NxtGen as a driving teacher has several advantages. Nxtgen can help you establish yourself in this career if you are familiar with the Lowestoft region so you can put your experience to good use while growing a local customer base. Depending on your preferences, you can work as much or as little as you like, either fitting your work around your current employment and family obligations or going full-time if you prefer.
In your role as a driving teacher, you’re your own boss, but NxtGen will ensure your safety and security. Finally, working as a driving teacher can pay well. Your annual salary could range from £30,000 to £50,000, depending on how much time you spend teaching.
What Do I Get By Applying with NxtGen?
At NxtGen we are expanding franchise opportunities into Lowestoft and can offer you a choice of three franchise package options (Gold, Silver, and Bronze) so that you only pay for the services you need. Some of the services we provide include:
- Full or discounted funding for training, depending on the package selected.
- Fully maintained and insured dual-controlled training vehicles.
- Professional uniforms with NxtGen branding.
- Access to diary management and pupil bookings.
- Continuous personal development including free courses for standards checks.
- ‘Train now, pay later’ and flexible finance options with no upfront costs.
- Full-time customer service plus extra support and business advice for instructors.
- Two franchise-free weeks a year.
How Do I Apply for A Driving Instructor Job at NxtGen?
To meet the DVSA’s basic criteria for driving instructor training in Lowestoft, you must be at least 21 years old and have held a full driving licence for at least three years. If you meet these requirements, you must apply to the DVSA for a criminal background check, either online or by mail. Once you have received a criminal records check, you can begin applying to become a driving teacher at NxtGen.
In the meantime, you can begin your driving teacher training with us while your application is being processed. There are three stages to our driving teacher training courses:
- Part 1 is a theory-based test that requires you to answer 100 driving questions. You must score at least 85 correctly to pass. We will provide all the learning material to help you succeed.
- Part 2 requires you to complete a new 60-minute driving test. To pass you must receive six minor faults or less. You must also cover 20 hours of driving tuition before your test.
- Part 3 will require you to teach a pupil while a DVSA examiner assesses your tuition skills. To begin teaching learner drivers you will need to complete at least 40 hours of this part of the training within six months of receiving the PDI Licence plus a further 20 hours to fully qualify as a driving instructor.
Once you have completed all three parts of our training course, you are ready to become a driving instructor at NxtGen in Lowestoft.
To find out more about our driving instructor recruitment in Lowestoft, including our franchise options and training courses, we invite you to get in touch with us today.